Sunday 13 May 2012

kindness of mother

O one with beautiful eyes
O one with beautiful heart
O one who looks innocent
O one who resides in my heart!

She is one who has given me life
She is one who always exonerates me
She is one who is goddess for me
She is one who is crazy about my carrier!!

Carrier matters put wrinkles on my head
Coz don't learned new things in last 1 year
The bubbly boy was rebuffed by a kick
But again she supported me for opting another one!!!

Another 1 coz PGDM  has decided my carrier
I too never put great effort for success in dis area
But her advise acts lyk analgesic for mehh
Cajoling the spells of imagination, intellect rides through landscape hued!!!!

There is a grouse on my lips
My eyes has begun to search u
I lapse into a silence
I have begun to fear this world without u my Mommm!!!!!

       I love u mommmmm.........


                              

No comments:

Post a Comment