Wednesday 30 May 2012

Carpe Diem

What's hidden in my heart
Only my heart knows that
Who is guarding my heartbeats
When and who dwelled in my heart n why
Heart's way are so strange
The heart iz bit crazy!

The heart alwayz plays hide-n-seek wid dezires
The heart alwayz endures d restrictions of predicament
It roams around wid an advertisement on it's face
It exhibits it's dezires n dances
The heart iz bit crazy!!

Nobody could understand why heart behaves childishly
The heart has several stories n tales
Once heart get stuck, it remains stuck
It suffers n yet keep silent
The heart iz bit crazy!!!

Poor heart could not understand
It wondered around searching for it's shadow
It endures tears..it leads a suffocating lyf
It gets murdered n yet it bows infront of GOD
The heart iz bit crazy!!!!

I will fight for the sad weather
I swear on emotions dat i will fight
I swear on dejected eyes dat i will fight
I swear on hardship dat i will fight
I swear dat i will control d madness of heart!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment